Some of Save The Nations’ services may also be subject to additional terms and conditions, which may include age requirements, codes of conduct, photo submission guidelines, or terms for payment (“Additional Terms”). When Additional Terms are made available, you should read carefully and understand how both these Terms and Conditions and the Additional Terms apply to you before making any use of those. The Additional Terms supplement and are incorporated into and become part of these Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise expressly stated. In the event of a conflict, the Additional Terms will take precedence over the conflicting term in these Terms and Conditions and all other terms of these Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect.
Please note that we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. You should visit these Terms and Conditions each time you use our services to review and become familiar with any modifications .
2. How to Contact Us. Please send any general correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fill an online request on our ”Contact Us” option on our page.
3. Access to services. Access to and functionality of our sefvices will depend on your device’s capabilities and Internet and/or mobile network service.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the services, and/or to establish general guidelines and limitations for their use, at any time. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuation.
5. Your Use of Save The Nations’ services. Your right to make use of our service is subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
Except as expressly provided herein, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license in or to our services, including Content, and all right, title and interest that we have in our service, including Content not explicitly granted to you by us, are retained by Save The Nations.
5.2. Restrictions on Use. As part of your use of our service, you agree not to:
(a) Download, copy, reproduce, republish, display, publicly perform, upload, post, transmit, distribute, modify or otherwise use our services, including any Content, in any way unless specifically authorized by us.
(b) Bypass, modify, defeat, interfere, tamper with or circumvent any of the security functions or protections (e.g. through the use of cracking and network probing tools) of Save The Nations, including, but not limited to, any digital rights management functionality;
(c) Modify or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or labels on Save The Nations’ services;
(d) Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the code used in any software in Save The Nations into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software and/or to copy or create other products or services based (in whole or in part) on such software;
(e) Use Save The Nations for commercial purposes or in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion;
(f) Collect, disclose, or store personal information regarding users of Save The Nations;
(g) Use Save The Nations to create or send “spam” or other malicious or disruptive communications;
(h) Use software, programs, or devices which contain malware, viruses, worms, and/or ‘any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, overload, collapse, destroy or limit the functionality of Warner Services;
(i) Undertake in any other activity which may adversely affect the operation, experience, or enjoyment of Save The Nations’ Services by any other person; or
(j) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Save The Nations, other computer systems or networks connected to Save The Nations Services through password mining or any other means.
6. Your Account. In order to access and/or use certain aspects of the Save The Nations Services, we may require you to create a user account (“Account”). You acknowledge and agree that you have no ownership or other proprietary interest in such Account. In order to create an Account, we may require or request that you provide us with certain information, some of which may be personal information (e.g., your name and/or e-mail address, password). Providing us with your personal information is your choice. You agree that all the details you provide in connection with your Account are about yourself and such details will be maintained by you as correct, current, and complete. You agree that Save The Nations has the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Save The Nations’ Services (or any portion thereof).
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account, including your username and password and all access to and use of your Account, including any and all activities (including use of Virtual Currency, Virtual Items, or any other products or services on or through the Save The Nations or Third Party Services, as applicable) that are conducted through the use of your username and password whether or not authorized by you. You agree not to transfer or resell or otherwise convey your Account or the right to use your Account or rights therein to anyone. If you have reason to believe that your Account is no longer secure, you must: (i) promptly change your password and (ii) contact us in the contact form about it.
You may not use anyone else’s Account at any time and you may not allow anyone else to use your Account at any time. You agree that Save The Nations will not be liable for any loss you may incur as a result of someone else using your Account, either with or without your knowledge, and you further agree that you will be liable for losses incurred by Save The Nations or another party due to someone else using your Account. We strongly recommend that you exit from your Account at the end of each session.
You agree to pay all fees or charges incurred by your Account, including applicable taxes at the time that the applicable fee or charge becomes payable. Unless otherwise indicated, all prices are in US Dollars. We may add new products and services for additional fees and charges, or modify any fees and charges, including Content, at any time in our sole discretion. You represent to Save The Nations that you are an authorized user of the chosen method of payment used to pay any fees you incur plus all applicable taxes. You acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to any refunds for fees and charges made through your Account, and that any refunds shall be at our sole discretion.
8. Privacy Notice. To help you protect your privacy, we provide a notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used with Save The Nations Services. Your use of Warner Services constitutes your acceptance of the practices set forth in this privacy notice.
9. Your Content in our Services.
9.1. User Content. From time to time, certain Save The Nations Services may invite or otherwise allow you to submit and/or post a variety of content to Save The Nations Services, such as contests and sweepstakes entries, comments and discussions, photographs, videos, fan art, stories, ratings of our movies, shows, and games, opinions, feedback, and other types of content, whether submitted to Save The Nations Services directly or through a social media or other third party site, service, or platform (“User Content”). In some cases, we may also provide Additional Terms that set forth additional rules for User Content.
Please be aware that User Content submitted to a Save The Nations Service is not confidential and may be accessible by other users and the public. Please retain copies of all User Content you submit to Save The Nations Services as we are under no obligation to return any User Content to you.
9.2. User Content Submission Requirements. By providing or submitting User Content to Save The Nations Services, you agree that you will abide by all applicable laws in connection with your submission and that the User Content will be original to you or you must have all necessary rights in the User Content from third parties. For example, if anyone contributes to or appears in the User Content you submit, or if you incorporate someone else’s images, audio, video, etc. into the User Content, then you must also have their permission to submit such User Content to Save The Nations.
In addition to any other restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you will not submit User Content that:
(a) contains any visible logos, phrases, or trademarks that belong to third parties;
(b) libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
(c) disparages, criticizes, belittles, parodies or otherwise portrays in a negative light any person appearing on Warner Services;
(d) seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details, or otherwise;
(e) infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of privacy or publicity;
(f) violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
(g) conveys inside information, proprietary or confidential information received in the context of an employment arrangement or under a non-disclosure agreement;
(h) advocates or promotes illegal activity;
(i) impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
(j) advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners or sponsored videos, and/or soliciting goods, services, funds, advertisers, or sponsors) except as specifically authorized on Warner Services; or
9.3 Our Use of User Content. By posting or uploading User Content to Warner Services, including through Third Party Services, you automatically and irrevocably:
(a) Grant to Warner a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, sublicensable, assignable unrestricted, worldwide license to use the User Content, together with all consents (if any) necessary to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, transmit, communicate to the public, modify and make derivative works of the User Content, by any means and in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised, without further notice or requirement of permission from you, without payment or other reference to you or any other person, and to advertise and promote such use, in perpetuity;
(c) Warrant that the User Content does not infringe the rights of any other party; and
(d) Confirm that the User Content is not subject to any obligation, of confidence or otherwise, to you or any other person, and that Warner will not be liable for any use or disclosure of the User Content.
Save The Nations is not obligated to post or use User Content submitted through Save The Nations Services. Your submission of User Content will not be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise. Save The Nations will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any User Content.
Save The Nations is under no obligation to monitor Content or use of Warner Services. However, Save The Nations has the right to monitor and/or moderate User Content, in our sole discretion, and to enforce our or a third party’s intellectual property rights to User Content. Save The Nations reserves the right to discard or remove User Content without any liability whatsoever.
10. Unsolicited Submissions Policy. We, at Save The Nations, are always working on providing you with new and exciting services that include new ideas, concepts, offerings, content, products and services. To avoid any potential disputes about these new services, we do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas of any kind, whether they may be ideas for scripts, concepts, suggestions, pitches, stories, formats, names, marketing campaigns, products, services, artwork, photographs, drawings, videos, music or otherwise, by any means of transmission to us (“Unsolicited Submission”). Therefore, please do not send us any Unsolicited Submissions. In the event you do send us an Unsolicited Submission then regardless of what the Unsolicited Submission includes, you understand and agree that your Unsolicited Submission does not create any obligation on our part to refrain from using the Unsolicited Submission, or any part of it, to keep it confidential, or to compensate you for our use of it.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOUR USE OF SAVE THE NATIONS SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WARNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SAVE THE NATIONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT HER SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT SAVE THE NATIONS SERVICES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SAVE THE NATIONS SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SAVE THE NATIONS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF HER SERVICES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH HER SERVICES OR ANY WEBSITE, APP, PLATFORM, OR SERVICE LINKED TO HER SERVICES, WHETHER IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, PROPRIETY, RELIABILITY, LEGALITY, SECURITY, OR OTHERWISE. SAVE THE NATIONS MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF SAVE THE NATIONS SERVICES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH SAVE THE NATIONS SERVICES OR ANY WEBSITE, APP, OR SERVICE LINKED TO SAVE THE NATIONS SERVICES WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS; AND SAVE THE NATIONS ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH SERVICES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH SAVE THE NATIONS SERVICES OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE, APP, PLATFORM OR SERVICE LINKED TO SAVE THE NATIONS SERVICES. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
12. Limitation of Liability. SAVE THE NATIONS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, WARNER SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED AND EVEN IF ANY MEMBER OF WARNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU (AND NOT ANY MEMBER OF WARNER) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OR ANY PART OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO APPLY TO YOU, THE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
13. Local Regulations. Save The Nations makes no representation that her services are appropriate or available for use outside Ukraine. If you choose to access and use Save The Nations’ services from other locations outside the Ukraine, you agree that:
(a) You will not use Save The Nations’ services if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from Ukraine;
(b) You do so on your own initiative and at your own risk;
(c) You are responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable;
(d) You specifically agree to comply with all applicable laws concerning the transmission of technical data exported from the country you reside in; and
(e) You consent to having your personal information transferred to and processed in the Ukraine.
14. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Save The Nations and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and its and their affiliates from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, resulting from your breach of any of the foregoing provisions, representations or warranties, and/or from your direct use, or use conducted on your behalf, of Her services, including but not limited to, placement or transmission of any content onto Save The Nations’ servers, and/or from any and all use of your Account.
16. Disputes/Arbitration. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT
If a dispute arises between you and us, you agree to provide us with notice of the dispute via email. Upon our receipt of the notice, the parties will have a period of ninety (90) days to attempt to resolve the dispute informally before either may resort to the other alternatives described in this Section 16.
Both parties reserve the right to seek a preliminary injunction or temporary restraining order from a federal or state court in Ukraine. However, after such request for relief has been heard by such court, the remainder of the Dispute will be resolved by binding arbitration as set forth herein. We reserve the right to demand any remedy for violations of these Terms and Conditions and/or any other rules and regulations set forth on Save The Nations’ services, including without limitation the right to block access from a particular Internet protocol (IP) address.
Any arbitrator proceeding over a Dispute will be a retired judge or justice of any state or federal court with substantial experience in the subject matter relevant to the matter in dispute and will follow Ukrainian law in adjudicating the dispute. The parties agree that an arbitrator proceeding over a Dispute will be instructed, whenever practicable, to resolve threshold legal issues by way of motions filed by the parties.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, will have exclusive authority to resolve all Disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of these Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of these Terms and Conditions is void or voidable, or whether a claim is subject to arbitration. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity. The arbitrator’s award will be written, and binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
17. Class Action Waiver. You and Save The Nations agree that Disputes will be resolved on an individual basis, and that any claims brought under these Terms and Conditions or in connection with Save The Nations services must be brought in the parties’ individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, collective, or representative proceeding. The parties further agree that they will not participate in any class action (existing or future) brought by any third party arising under this agreement or in connection with Save The Nations Services. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then such class action is not subject to arbitration and must be litigated in state or federal court in Ukraine.
19. Claims of Infringement. If you believe that any Content infringes your copyright rights, we at Save The Nations want to hear from you. Please forward the following information in writing to the Copyright Agent at the address listed below:
(a) your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
(b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
(d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
(e) your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
(f) a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.